Wednesday, December 2, 2009
New Job
Last week I finally got a job at a salon! After two years of putting it off, I decided to stop making excuses and just do it! My first day was today. Wednesday is the slowest day of the week, so I did pretty much nothing all day. I did have one haircut at 5:30, after I had been there for 3 hours. It will get better though as I build up a clientele. I am excited to finally be working doing something that I love! I will still work at Brick Oven for a while because I won't make very much at first. I am finishing up the semester at BYU and working 2 jobs now, so it will be a busy next couple of weeks! It hasn't been too bad so far, but we'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you should post pics of your house and/or other things going on.... ;)
ReplyDeleteI know I do! I just never get around to it. I started a post about "other things" but then I couldn't finish it. Someday I will :)
ReplyDelete