Yesterday, Dallin turned 3 months old. He just gets cuter and cuter every day!
He can now laugh! He started doing this last week when I was tickling him and pretending to eat his stomach. It is seriously the cutest thing ever! He is such a happy boy, for which I am grateful!
He weighs about 12 pounds. I need to weigh him again so I'm not 100% sure how much he weighs right now. He is finally starting to fit in his 0-3 Month clothes. I had to go buy some long-sleeved white onsies to wear under his clothes so that he can wear his 0-3 M outfits that are short-sleeved (which is pretty much every one).
Dallin sleeps about 11 to 12 hours every night! It is awesome! I no longer feel like I have to go to bed right when he does in order to get enough sleep.
He is very observant. He likes to sit facing away from me so he can see everything.
He is extremely slobbery. The neck of his shirt is always wet because of it. It's the worst when he sucks on his hands, which he does all the time.
He loves to stand on my lap while I hold his hands for balance. He always gets the biggest smile when he does it.
If you want him to smile, just whistle. Unless he's really upset. Then it doesn't work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment