Then comes the baby! Yep, I am 16 weeks pregnant! So far, things have been going great. I haven't been sick at all, which is very nice to not have to deal with throwing up and stuff while working about 40 hours a week. It is baby season or something because SO many people I know are pregnant! It is fun to be pregnant at the same time as them and share the joys (and the not so joyful things) of pregnancy. At about 11 weeks I had my first appointment and they did an ultrasound. That made it so much more real. I am due on July 30th, which is actually 2 years after our first date. Chances are I won't actually have the baby on that day, but it would be kind of cool if I did. :) We are excited for this new member of our family and the experiences that will come from raising children.

Cute! I can't wait until I get my first ultrasound, I think it will help me realize that there is actually a baby in there! Good luck with growing that baby!
ReplyDeleteOh! look at your little tinkerbean! cute! Love your house too, the kitchen has lots of light and I like the dark cabinets in the bathroom.
ReplyDeletestill waiting for you to come visit me ;)