Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Nudger

Over the past month, I have been hearing people who are about as far along as I am talk about feeling the baby kick. There were two times a couple of weeks ago that I thought I felt something move, but wasn't sure if it was really the baby or just my stomach growling or gas! I know people feel it at different times and many first time moms don't realize they are feeling the baby at first, but I was starting to get worried that I hadn't felt anything for sure yet! However, a couple of days ago I felt baby move for sure! I was excited! I have now felt my "little nudger" (to quote Bella) at least a couple times each day since then. I feel much better and feeling the little flips inside me make it a lot more real. We find out on Thursday what we are having, and we are super excited to finally know so we can start getting things ready and buy cute little clothes and things!

2 comments:

  1. Feeling the baby move is the best thing ever! I actually kind of missed it after I had Landon. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way exciting! It makes it so much more real huh! I am way excited for Thursday to find out what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete