I can't believe I'm only a couple of weeks from having my baby! Where has the time gone? Since I've been working almost full time the entire pregnancy, it really has gone by fast. I'm glad it has, especially the past couple of months. Yesterday Jacob and I finished setting up the crib and organized the baby room a little bit. It's still not completely done, but I feel so much more prepared now! I was starting to get a little stressed out about it. We also bought the carseat/travelsystem a couple of weeks ago. That was the biggest thing that was stressing me out. I kept worrying that I would have the baby early and we wouldn't have the car seat yet and you can't leave the hospital without one. I was even having dreams about it. There are still a few things that we need to get and I need to pack the hospital bag (should probably do that soon since he could come any day now), but I feel that we have pretty much everything we need for right after he is born. It is weird to think that I only have two weeks left of working. I will probably go back and work part time, but not until September. I'm actually looking forward to having some time off. As much as I love doing hair, it starts to get old when you're mostly doing mens cuts.
Jacob has been playing on a couple of softball teams and a frisbee team for intramurals. Mancrush (the men's softball team) won the championship for spring term. They were estatic since they've been trying to win one for like 3 years. He is loving being able to play sports again. Last summer he had a herniated disk so he couldn't play for a while. He has been taking a couple of classes for his masters program and working about 30 hours a week. Jacob is also the Keyboardist for a cover band that plays for company events and things like that. He loves it and it is really fun to watch them play! There are a lot of talented people in the band. He's been a busy boy this summer! So that's pretty much our life right now : Baby stuff, work, sports, school, and band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment