Friday, March 26, 2010
Yay for Jacob!
Last week, we found out that Jacob has been accepted to the graduate program he applied for here at BYU! We were pretty confident he would be accepted, but it's nice to know for sure. He will start this fall semester. The program is Instructional Psychology and Technology and he'll emphasize in Second Language Aquisition. He works hard and does very well in school. I am so proud of him for all that he has accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh YAY!!! congrats guys! He'll do great!
ReplyDeleteGreat! Congratulations! Good luck in school this fall!
ReplyDeleteHey Christie! I found your blog on facebook! I love it! I just sent you a link to our blog (its private). I hope that things are going well! Congrats to Jacob!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is funny you say Ava looks like cindy lou who becasue we totally call her ava lou who all the time becasue she does look like a who! And I also thought she looked like boo in the pictures with the pigtails...there is another one where it is even more so. So this has nothing to do with your post but I didn't know how to reply to your comment becasue it wont send to you if I reply on mine. :)
ReplyDelete